Friday, September 23, 2016

FALL 2016 - Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop

Hello!

I'm back with another card to share -- ONE day later! That's a record for me lately. I'm struggling to get crafty time and/or bloggy time these days. It's chapping me raw just a little bit, if I'm being perfectly honest. Which I try be. :D

I made one card tonight. Nothing to be ashamed of, I know. But, as the afternoon began I had high hopes of a crafty marathon! I saw no reason for me not to have one. But, did I get to??? NOoooooo. If it wasn't one thing it was another. The Hubs came home, it was supper time, and The Sultan wanted us to sit outside while he played. Now, I've even got one of the kitty cats (who, lets face it, rule the house) really upset that I'm typing and not cuddling with him! I have to stop and give him a little love to keep him from flipping out on me. Ha!

SO! I made a card for the Fall Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop. I missed the last one due to our move and now I'm settled in my crafty space and ready to play along. 8-)

fall-hop-with-date


I used my MFT Hug In a Mug stamp and die set and CTMH (retired) Pathfinding paper kit. (A precious jewel I've been hoarding for at least 2 years. Probably more.) The rays behind the coffee mug (We ALL feel like that in the morning when we see that first cup!) were made using the Tim Holtz Rays stencil and Fossilized Amber Distress Inks. 



I actually made a little background with this photo. I can't decide if it's too distracting or not! I do like it - but, the jury is still out. (I love when I see other's "staged" photos, but I can never pull off one I like. A photographer I am not.)

I used a sketch and color challenge to get me focused with this one. (It had been a crazy, hectic morning...)



Thanks so much for stopping by to visit! :) Please come back again soon! 

God Bless,
Mandy
Pin It

21 comments:

  1. Yay! So happy you can play along this go-round! Great card! Love the sketch and love your Pumpkin Spice mug. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Fall card. Love that cute sentiment! (Every once in awhile I have to pay attention to my parrot - he's a Nanday Conure & does not like to be ignored ... as he comes swooping in right this minute! lol AND he thinks he's a kitty cat! haha).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Pretty colors and great design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful Fall design. Love all the papers and colors. And your background looks great to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reminds me of my fave pumpkin spice lattes at Starbucks, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how FABulous...love all the different elements = perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous! Great use of the autumn colors and a perfect use of the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the gorgeous Fall colors, sweet card!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts