Sunday, July 3, 2016

A little digi stamp fun...

Hello!

I'm popping in on this lovely evening to share a super fun little card I made this afternoon! :) I had originally planned on a day of crafting in The Fortress of Solitude but my Sunday afternoon nap took priority. Boo! I had to do it - I couldn't hold my eyes open! :)

I had to play with this super cute digi crab from over at Digi Box Designs. It's currently on sale right now, so great time to pick it up and play around if you have the urge. :)

 
 
I resized the image and printed it from my Silhouette Studio software. I colored with Copic markers and then cut out using my Silhouette PixScan mat. (I love that thang!) I used a Hero Arts Chevron stencil and Summer Splash (MFT) dye ink. I then layered a few scraps of patterned papers in blues and red to match the sketch I liked over at Retro Sketches. I LOVE red and blues together. My all time favorite combo. I used some enamel stickers overlapping the papers at a seam and a button tied with twine from The Twinery on another "seam" of layered papers. The sentiment is stamped from Lawn Fawn's Chit Chat stamp set.
 
 
I'm also playing along with the current inspiration over at Curtain Call challenge, Just Us Girls challenge, and Pals Paper Arts.
 
    Pals Paper Arts PPA307
 
Thanks so much for stopping by to visit! :) I hope you come back again soon.
 
God Bless,
Mandy
 
I Timothy 6:6    NKJV (New King James Version)
   "Now godliness with contentment is great gain."
 
 

Pin It

10 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Your little crab is adorable, and I'm really loving the chevron background. Everything works so well together. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Mandy. Love the sweet crag... great coloring... and layering. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute crab! Great Summer card, thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image and great card! Love how you've used these colors - the soft stencil in the background is a perfect accent. Thanks for playing along with my Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling card, Mandy! I just smile each time I look at that cute little crab :-) Great use of the colors! Thank you for joining us this week for the Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, this will surely bring a smile to the recipient. The little crab is adorable. Thanks for sharing your creativity with the Pals this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card full of color! Love how you used scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Wonderful on this weeks sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Retro Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts