Friday, January 22, 2016

PDE Linky Party

Hello!

We are in the midst of "Snowmageddon" here in TN. I'm in an area that rarely, if ever, sees snow and it is currently coming down hard and fast. I ran to the store this morning and was gone for less than an hour - and I left hours before it was supposed to start here - to return home in steady snow and covered roads. It's beautiful and we are enjoying it, i'll just feel better and be less distracted when The Hubs gets home. He works for a major manufacturing facility which never shuts down for weather and they've already cancelled the later shifts for today and cutting production early today.


So - that's what's going on in my world (as the news blares reports of wrecks and shut-down interstates all over Nashville in the background), I have a little crafty fun to share! A card for this week's PDE Linky Party!

Always Anything Goes - new link up every Friday

I loved how this card turned out! Just some paper and dies fun. I'm trying to get more use out of both and get a little more creative with them.



I used some paper scraps to cut the fun curved banners using MFT Blueprints 25. I then die cut them on a Kraft panel using the Jumbo Stitched Fishtail Flags. The hello is stamped from WPlus9 DoodleBuds set. My card base is stamped with the text background stamp from MFT in a light gray ink (Soft Stone by PTI). I added a few die cut stars and tiny sequins to finish it off. 

Thanks SO much for stopping by to visit! Please come back again soon AND please hop over to the PDE Linky Party! It's Anything Goes -so a great chance to play along with ease. :)

God Bless, 
Mandy



I Peter 3:18  NKJV  (New King James Version) 
    "For Christ also suffered once for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive by the Spirit,"

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Hi Mandy
    I love the curved banners on it, it's a great card.
    Hugs, Danoesja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Mandy, what a fabulous way to "paper piece" using shapes! Have pinned your darling card. Also, I have to mention - FANTASTIC name for a blog! Sweet and fun! Hope you are enjoying a great week-end! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the paper piecing, great colors and accents.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card design! Fun papers and very creative with the dies!
    Hope you have a great wknd! Sounds like you are having some crazy winter weather there?! Stay warm and be safe!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just a wonderful card! New Follower.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts