Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Paper Smooches Guest Designer

Hello!

I'm super jazzed to be up on the Paper Smooches Blog today as the December Guest Designer! Warm and crafty thanks to Ms. Kim Hughes for this honor!

I wanted to show you one of the cards I made for this week using some of the new December releases:

 
For this card, I used the Glasses Dies to die cut the black framed glasses. I trimmed small pieces of clear cardstock/acetate and adhered them to the back of the frames and then trimmed as close around the edges as humanly possible with micro tip scissors. It's really cute but hard to see in the photo. Eeks! Baby Sister loved it and I'm pretty sure she does not get my *obsession* with all things paper. Hee hee. I then wrapped a few narrow strips of washi tape around the bridge of the glasses to create my "nerd tape". It turned out so cute! For the background, I used the Tiny Hearts Dies to create a stencil from cardstock - just die-cutting repeatedly without cutting those hearts apart. The sentiment is from the Incognito  stamp set and I colored the heart with a Spectrum Noir Marker.
 
I still have another card over on the Paper Smooches Blog! Please hop on over and check it out! And don't forget to check out the new releases over at the Paper Smooches shop!

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit!

God Bless,
Mandy
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts